The Programme Delivery Practice supports the delivery of your IT transformation and business change initiatives. We have the highly sought-after skills, expertise and a proven track record of delivering large-scale, complex and high-risk projects to an impressive blue chip client base.
Whether you are looking for an entire end-to-end project delivery team, skilled experts to augment your existing project management teams, or for on-point consultancy, our services can be tailored to your specific requirements. Our programme and project management capability will ensure you meet your targets and achieve delivery excellence.
The Programme Delivery Practice also delivers additional business value through a range of services, including:
- Reporting and Assurance – providing management information and reporting at your fingertips to enable controlled and effective decision making
- PMO Set-up and Management – providing the people and processes for the governance, reporting, assurance and compliance of your programmes
- Performance Health Check and Recovery – programme and project performance review and/or recovery expertise
A safe pair of hands
You will benefit from deep expertise that spans the full IT project management lifecycle: from inception to implementation and handover into service. We work with you to plan, manage, control and de-risk your projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and to your satisfaction.
We deliver multi-million pound projects for some of the largest and most heavily regulated blue chip companies, with the highest levels of quality and adherence to governance and compliance standards. Our successful approach is based on our vast experience, combined with industry best practice, so we deliver your projects quicker, more efficiently and with reduced risk.
Providing service excellence
We deliver exceptional quality and value for money by investing in our staff and partnership with you. Our dedicated Service Delivery Executives take accountability for the services provided, actively tracking delivery and facilitating feedback through monthly review meetings. They are your trusted advisers as you leverage their extensive delivery experience to support and help you deliver your programmes.
ECS scores 4.3 out of 5 for quality of delivery in customer satisfaction surveys
Examples of what we do:
- Provide project and programme expertise for leading blue chip organisations
- Provide Reporting and Assurance services to two leading UK retail banks
- Deliver Programme Management Office (PMO) services across multiple industry sectors; including financial services, energy and manufacturing
Benefits to you:
- Access expert skills and capability from an experienced and trusted delivery partner
- Tailored and flexible project delivery services to support your specific requirements
- Collaborate with a partner that has a proven track record in delivering excellence
What our customers say:
""Overall I’m really impressed with the team. They work very well together, have a great energy about them and clearly aim to do the best job they possibly can. I don’t have to check that business as usual activities are done, they just happen. They have all built excellent relationships with the internal delivery team and are very willing to help each other."
- Programme Director, from a Global Bank
For more information on how we can help with your Programme Delivery needs please contact us now